Your child has been abducted? Time is everything! You must act immediately.

  • Contact the police and indicate that your child’s passport is missing. The police can report this immediately. The loss is recorded in Interpol’s international passport control system. However, do not file a criminal declaration of the abduction until you have spoken to a lawyer.
  • Has your child been abducted to the Netherlands? You can submit a request for an immediate return to the Court of The Hague. Contact our office via telephone: 0031(0)108209602 or via e-mail:

For information or assistance regarding child abduction you can also contact the International Child Abduction Center:

VanToorn legal specializes in the field of International Child Abduction.

We are affiliated with the Association of International Child Abduction Lawyers /

DIAL (Dutch International Child Abduction Lawyers